*RPO is a recruitment service for companies.
Recruiting is one of the unique duties of HR department. Because the result of recruitment is closely associated to the market, it is very important to perform and achieve the duties of recruitmentschedule/planwith a great perspective and knowledge of the situation of the world.
Moreover, Personnel must have the responsibility as a face of a company, with behavior and full knowledge of HR of the company since the duties are require to have many contacts with the outside world. Therefore, ranging from high communication skills for information exchange and condition negotiation, to expertise on careers and knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, there are wide variety in required skills, knowledge and experiences.
On the other hand, the pressure imposed on the personnel who is in charge of Recruiting can be very serious. Duties such as numerical targets in recruitment targets, dates and budgets, appropriate interviews, and decision makings are constantly evaluated from the top. In addition, problems such as the inability to appropriately allocate resources due to being unable to concentrate on core operations can often arise because of busyness due to the large number of daily operations.
McKEN will help you solve your anxiety and issues one by one, such as “We don’t have anyone in charge of Recruitment” “What if I cannot recruit anyone” or “What if I recruit someone inappropriate” and build a system together where HR department and personnel in charge of Recruiting can concentrate more on the decision making and judgment, and the work to convey the attractiveness of your company to the candidates and the world.
Features and Strength of our RPO
- We propose our support, by identifying the issues to solve in short-term and long-term, based on the interviews of the whole process, such as proposal of recruitment plan →planning →recruitment →selection →screening →employment →joining →establishment
- customization, pinpoint support to your intention and budget.
- We provide professional added value from our abundant human resources experience, not just mere process outsourcing
Flow of our Proposal
- Interviewing: First, we will ask you about the issues, requests and current status of the person in charge.
- Understanding the current situation: We will identify the current situation and issues at the job site.
- Proposals and Contracts: Contracts will be made after proposals regarding the system and scope of work.
- Start service