McKEN Career Consultants Co., Ltd. (“We” “Us” “Our”) recognizes the importance of personal information as we operate our business and understand that it is the greatest obligation to ensure the protection of personal information. In order to provide a sense of security and reliability to all customers, we set the following policies and strive to protect personal information by thoroughly informing all of our employees. In addition, we will also handle the protection of information from customers of corporations and other organisations in the same security policies.
1. About compliance with laws and regulations
In order to implement the protection of personal information, we will comply the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Personal Information Protection Act”), each ministry guideline, and all other laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
2. About handling of personal information
Regarding on handling the personal information and protection, we will establish a management system and internal regulations according to the situation of business and deal in a cautious and appropriate manner.
(1) About acquisition of personal information
Personal information will be acquired through the means of written form such as an application form, online entry forms, and Oral etc. by legitimate and ethical means. The purpose of use will be mentioned clearly. In addition, we may also acquire as a result of mergers and other reasons
(2) Usage and provision of personal information
We will strictly manage and use the personal information only within the scope of the purpose for which the consent of the person is obtained, except for cases based on laws and regulations.
3. Measures and Actions for safety management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will take reasonable and rational actions against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss or damage.
4. About supervision of employees and contractors
(1) We will conduct necessary education and training for employees in order to ensure the proper handling of personal information by implementing safety control measures.
(2) We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information in sales / acceptance work of various products / services, troubleshooting work, fee-related work, marketing work etc. In this case, we select those that are deemed and capable to handle and establish matters concerning the handling of personal information such as safety management measures, confidentiality keeping, re-entrustment conditions and other necessary information in the consignment agreement We will implement appropriate supervision.
July 1st, 2014
McKEN Career Consultants Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President Kamihito Takeuchi